Week 3 Progress (Part 5)


Week 3 Progress (Part 5)


In addition to the topic: THINK, something pops out in my mind, "What triggers us to think?" Back to basics, it is the little things in life that makes you wonder, filter your thoughts and make decisions. Firstly, FOOD. What food are we going to eat today? Which restaurant are we having our meals? CLOTHES. Is the price reasonable? What's the newest trend in fashion nowadays? HOMEWORK. How should I deal with this load of homework? How to I handle stress? Is this hard or easy? TIME. What time should I be in class? How do I make sure I am always on time? These thoughts are always running in our minds when we try to figure out a question.


Going back to the topic, what is thinking? Think, is to have a particular belief or idea, to direct one's mind towards someone or something or an act of thinking. Besides, 'procrastinate', sadly, is very common to be seen in every human being. So this makes me think, how to stop procrastinating. The steps listed may seem simple but yet, need a lot of hard work. Still, remember, nothing is impossible! ^^ 

Comments