Week 3 Progress (Part 7)




Week 3 Progress (Part 7)









 Talking about something formal, things to learn in life is appreciate the things you own now. Never complain about the present because the important things you might be losing in the future is what you have now. Friendship needs to be nurtured. Never take it for granted because relationship fades when time passes. Next, no one is perfect. Always put yourself in other people's shoes to consider from their angle. Moreover, kindness doesn't necessarily cost you a fortune. A small act may seem nothing to you but it may mean something big to someone else. Don't let your anger spurt out simply on the ones you love. They don't deserve this. Finally, failure is actually the best stepping stone for you to succeed. Never give up when you come across an obstacle.

On the other hand, I was told that as an interior architect, it is crucial to learn how to use AutoCAD. Since I am interested in pursuing this course in the future, I have decided to research a little knowledge about this famous software. Although I couldn't really understand how to use it, I still feel contented about the information I found.

Comments