Week 5 Progress (Part 1)



Week 5 Progress (Part 1)


On this week's progress, we learnt about the power of observation, continuing the topic of OBSERVE last week. There is a quote I found quite amusing shared by Mr. Choy. It goes, "As I looked out into the night sky, across all those infinite stars, it made me realize how insignificant they are". Sometimes it takes a slightly longer time to make you realize how tiny things can make a huge difference.

What is observation then? Observation can be defined as an action or process of closely monitoring something or an active acquisition of information from a primary source. To discover the undiscovered, all you need is a single observation. As for today's diary, my friends and I found goose sleeping under a shade. It is so cute that we couldn't stop taking photos of it. Its feathers are so white, way beyond my imagination. How sarcastic that a goose's sleeping pose is better than mine! Haha!

I tried to get closer to him to get a closer look but was still scared that it might suddenly woke up and attack his stalker (me). Well, unfortunately I did wake him up and I sprinted away from him because geese are well known for their aggressiveness. From today's observation, I learnt that we require attention, retention, production and motivation to push ourselves further into seeking a more clearer observation. Perhaps a cute animal is the best attraction for a kid that is raised up in the city like me, Ha!

Comments