Week 5 Progress (Part 2)


Week 5 Progress (Part 2)


Well, I was actually running out of ideas when I suddenly thought of an brilliant idea, my friends! It was true that no man is an island and adjusting to a whole new environment in university is definitely not an easy task for me but thanks to my friends, they make this place a second home to me. That's why I have decided to observe and analyze their personalities in point form. My closest friends in my class so far includes Mei Kei, the joker and the trouble maker, Kim, the sweet Korean that is kind and brave, Eujayne, the pink lover and has a twin (WOWWWW) and finally Wan Min who, no doubt, is a extreme anime-lover, just like my friend, Mei Kei, whom I have known for five years in my secondary school. I was very grateful to have them in tackling assignments and challenges together.


When I was scrolling my hand phone for more ideas, I came across a website which suggest how to sharpen our observation and indeed, it was very helpful. Paying attention is what comes first, then look carefully at small details so that you wouldn't miss a thing and finally do the observation everyday whenever and wherever you are! Just like Nike's slogan (not trying to advertise here but), JUST DO IT!

Comments