Week 6 Progress


Week 6 Progress

The picture on the left is actually a sticker on a wall in my house. The reason I chose this picture is because the flower figures give me inspirations about a human brain's inspiration. Sometimes, we do not know that dreams can be possible and the things around are actually created from simple sketches! How amazing your imagination might be one day? You never know. I always believe that imagination symbolizes creativity and that's what brings us surprises! Just like those awesome inventions: televisions, smart phones and laptops, these are all outcomes of people's innovative imagination. Isn't it interesting and fun? Imaginations can be vary which enables you to explore them endlessly. (As you can see in the picture, i drew a girl dancing gracefully on top of a flower and also a castle on top of the flower as they reminds me of my childhood)

At the same time, I feel tension at the moment because there is a assignment that I need to tackle. So, I decided to ask some opinions on how should I manage my stress and here are the suggestions given by my friends: read inspiring novels and books, listen to relaxing and calm music, get up and do some exercise and talk to someone who is trust-able! Well, I did chat a little with my best friends and listen to Charlie Puth's music, they certainly made my day!





Comments