Week 8 Progress (Part 2)


Week 8 Progress (Part 2)
Reminiscing back to when our lecturers danced on the stage, I admitted that I did laugh and of course I was entertained, but thinking back again, it was still shocking to see that our poor lecturers accepted the outrageous request made by someone among us. This bothered me as why they are willing to do that but not the predictable result: turn down the request and continue lecturing. I was deeply touched that they sacrificed their pride (?) just to grab our attention in the lecture sessions and to put a naughty smile on our faces. Salute!

Besides, I was also fascinated by our choice to give a round of applause to them when they danced even though they are not professional dancers. Perhaps we just respect and appreciated what they have done for us. In relation to the topic 'CHOOSE' , I also reflected this on my new friends. Of all my classmates, I feel a deep connection with them as if we have known each other for a long time. Surviving in uni life for the first few weeks really dreaded me out but it was them who keep me motivated to go to school. So i found some quotes that helps convey my appreciation to them.

In today's tutorial, Ms. Fu requested us to brainstorm three initial ideas for our assignment two and these were my outcomes. The first one is drawing face expressions (moods) that I normally showed everyday. Second idea is what am I choosing: combining things I like and designing them into dresses because drawing dresses has always been my passion. Lastly, the third one is recording a video of me singing or dancing as these are my hobbies too. Had fun playing games with my friends too!

Comments