Week 9 Progress (Part 1)


Week 9 Progress (Part 1)

Refreshing back to what I did for assignment 2, I have pasted the pictures of my outcomes in my Idea Journal and jotted down the sources of my inspirations beside the photos. Along this project, I realized that I have used the Zig-Zag process to accomplish my project, which is THINK, CHOOSE, PLAY, FUSE and finally, MAKE! The due date for this submission was on the 25th of May and I am glad that I made it on time.

Moving on to the next assignment's briefing, our lecturers brought us good news: five in a group! I am grateful that none of my friends has to be separated and we still have this valuable chance to work as a team once again! I have helped my group leader, Mei Kei to submit our list of group members' names in TiMes on that day itself. We are very excited for the outcome! After numerous brainstorms and discussions, we have all decided to name our group ECLIPSE because it is a rare and beautiful natural phenomenon and we hope that the concept applies to our upcoming assignment 3.

Moreover, during our tutorial class, we were given instructions about creating 5 practical and new designs using 4 out of the 5 shapes given in a group and surprisingly, we could exchange some of the shapes given with other groups with terms and conditions. This was quite challenging although it seemed quite simple because we were limited by the availability of the shapes. Along the process, I have found that we have learnt how to be a critical thinker in terms of completing a request under certain circumstance but also not lose our creativity as the same time. Want to know what happened? Have a look in the next post! 

Comments