Week 10 Progress (Part 2)


Week 10 Progress (Part 2)
When the alarm rang, the first thing I saw on my hand phone's screen was NO CLASS REPLACEMENT today! When the excitement filled in my head, but then I remembered that I left some marble printing papers at school that need to be finalized and presented the next day so I decided to go to school to finish my assignment. As for the Facebook live, we had a short briefing about the theme that was chosen for assignment 3: Nature. Looking back at the comments, I wrote down the questions that I was able to grab the golden opportunity to ask and the responds given by Mr.Charles. It was all about the content in Idea Journal as the assignment 3's guideline wasn't uploaded in TiMes. We were all anticipating for it because assignment 3 and final project were merged together as one so it support a heavy portion of our overall marks. 

Comments