Week 11 Progress (Part 1)


 Week 11 Progress (Part 1)
Today was our first time doing colour rendering and it was pretty hard to tackle. I couldn't even finish one drawing in 5 hours and had to take back home to finish. But thankfully Mei Kei helped me to take a picture from the angle that I am looking so that I can continue practising at home. Furthermore, I also jot down some criteria for the assignments that I need to finish by week 14.

Perhaps you will be wondering what were assigned to draw: fruits, vegetables and bottles! It was challenging for me because before this we were just doing black and white rendering but now we need to figure out what shades of colours should be used and how to create a sense of volume while rendering. Below are some examples that we drew.




                



Still life

My drawing :)
STILL NEED IMPROVEMENTS!

Comments