Week 11 Progress ( Part 4)



Week 11 Progress ( Part 4)
Waking up naturally without the annoying urge of alarm is certainly a bliss. The moment I decided to go downstairs, a reminder set in my calendar came out. Oh my, it was my best friend's birthday today! Knowing her for 5 years, we've gone through many sorrows and laughters together, took part in bunch of activities together, work hard for our academics together and even sing like nobody cares together! XDDD Happy birthday my dear friend!

On the other hand, I attended the TSO Choir practice and we certainly had a lot of fun with my dear friends. How lovely was it to see everyone sang in a harmonious tune. To be honest, we still have to work on unity in singing but it was a great start to see the passion and love for choir flows in our soul! Lots of Love :D

Comments