Week 12 Progress (Part 2)


Week 12 Progress (Part 2)
Rather than being engulfed by my nightmares, it's time to end it!
At this point, we were taught to draw one point perspective and two point perspective drawings already and it is time to prove we have learnt something from the previous lessons. Anxiety, my old friend, eventually hit me up- I don't know how to draw! 
Cry isn't going to help me (OBVIOUSLY) and no one at home can assist me, so I thought of seeking help from Youtube. It was really worth the time to watch the tutorials because some are very helpful and detailed. After watching several videos, I started to take the courage to draw and it didn't turn out as worse as I thought! :) (My expectations are pretty low XDDD)
Hope I can draw better!

Some sketches that I have done:


Comments