Week 13 Progress (Part 2)


Week 13 Progress (Part 2)
Meanwhile, 17.6.18 is also this year's Father's day. To commemorate this honourable day with my father, my sister and I DIY a 'picture' of the 4 of us as a special present to him. Glad he likes it. This whole idea of swing on the tree reminds me of the younger days when my dad helped me to push the swing higher and higher as if I was flying. That short memory might seem childish for now but it was too precious to be forgotten. 
Furthermore, my father brought us to a nearby mall to watch the top ranked movie- Jurassic World: The Fallen Kingdom. The whole movie, which lasted 2 hours, really gave me the adrenaline rush as the dinosaurs were so surreal and creepy as well. It was worth the quality time spent with my family despite the bundle of assignments awaiting me at home. :) Nevertheless, I still wish to watch The Incredibles 2. Who is also a fans of cartoon? HAHA

Comments