Week 13 Progress (Part 3)


Week 13 Progress (Part 3)
Monday blue because it's the end of holiday? Certainly not, or to be exact, no time for that. :')
In today's English lecture, Ms.Judith has revealed the exam format that is upcoming in few weeks, on 11th July. The tension is in the air so I have decided to draw a cute rabbit found printed on my shirt in my IDJ to cheer myself a bit. HAHA

2 hours- the mere two hours are the only amount of time allocated for the exam with section 1: Comprehension questions and section 2: essay. This really worries me as I am not sure if I could finish it within the time limit. Hopefully my fears are excessive!

Moreover, I also brainstorm some ideas for level 3 assignment ( 2D Design Studies). These include sewing/ drawing the monogram on handkerchief, vision board 2018, bag, bracelet and many more. I have never tried combining my self designed monogram with some of my personal things before.... Well, if you never try you will never know!

Comments