Week 13 Progress (Part 9)


Week 13 Progress (Part 9)
YAYYY it's finally the weekend and you know what? NO FUN. I need to get my slides finished and touch up my work. As we all learnt in the English Business MOOC slides recently, too many words on one slide is a big no-no as it looks too compact and messy. Thus, I tried out the existing features provided in Prezi.com. For instance: pictures, icons, different shapes, soft colours and also animation that allows my photos to be zoomed in so the audience can see it clearly from the back.

Througout the process, I really find Prezi.com amusing because it enable us to engender beautiful slides at the tip of our fingers. I did a list of reasons to explain my preference to using Prezi.com than using Powerpoint/Google Slides on the right page as you can above. 

This marks the end of making my slides :)



Comments