Week 15 Progress (Part 4)

Updated version of my CTS T-shirt
Updated version of our logo- Econoia
Another group doing presentation


                                         
'Panda' doing presentation




My group after presentation- final photo!

Trying on the wings we created

Our group photo! (Incomplete outfit)

Feeling joyful as we finished our presentation after much efforts done
Week 15 Progress (Part 4)
So here comes the end of my Creative Thinking Skills blog for my Idea Journal. Throughout these months I have learnt to organise my thoughts and the things I learnt into creative layouts of diagrams, drawings and explanation in my IDJ. CTS really gives me a sense of excitement because its assignments and exercises are really out of the box that challenges us to think critically and creatively. As for this final project, I would really like to thank Mr.Charles, Mr.Choy and especially my tutor, Ms.Fu who has corrected us last week about our concept and suggested useful and terrific ideas to help our imagination grow. I would also want to pay a tribute to my team members who have been extremely awesome in contributing their time and energy to make today happening. 

Although our presentation is not perfect, we knew we have done our very best and will improve even more in the future. Thanks for reading through my posts!


Yours faithfully,
Tee Hui Qing (Joyce)
FID March 2018

Comments